Emulsion “elastic” №9
Addition of the emulsion “Artisan Emulsion” elastic “No. 9” in the solution mixtures allows to increase their elasticity, adhesion to the base, crack resistance, to reduce water absorption, as well as the probability of leaching. “Elastic” emulsion “No. 9” is used for mixing appropriate dry mixtures “Artisan”.
To do this, the emulsion is diluted with pure water in the ratio: 1: 4 when using them:
- for facing bases that are susceptible to deformation;
- for the device of heated floors;
- for the device of leveling screeds on deformable substrates, and also unstable bases;
- application of cement plasters (in the ratio 1: 6);
- solution for gluing ceramic and stone tiles for decoration of fireplaces, stoves, warm floors (in the ratio 1: 4, 1: 5);
- waterproof and durable seams of brick and masonry (in the ratio of 1: 6);
- repair of concrete structures (in the ratio 1: 4 or 1: 3);
- for strengthening and impregnating porous and unstable bases of the floor and walls (in the ratio 1: 6).
PREPARATION OF THE SURFACE
Preparation of the base is carried out, according to СНиП 3.04.01-87 and ДБН В.2.6-22-2001. The substrate must be dry and strong, without visible damage. Outside buildings, the surface must be cleaned of dust, dirt and other substances that reduce the adhesion of the emulsion to the substrate. Fragile bases must be removed and restored.
PERFORMANCE OF WORK
The emulsion is diluted with pure water (temperature +15; + 25 ° C), observing the proportion prescribed for this application.
Note: The addition of an emulsion promotes a slower solution strength. The amount of dispersion is selected experimentally. Work should be performed at a temperature of +5 to +30 ° C.
Avoid contact with skin and mucous membranes. It is advisable to work in rubber gloves. In case of contact with the skin and eyes, rinse thoroughly with running water.
In a sealed container up to 12 months. Protect from frost.
The liquid is packaged in 5 and 10 liters.
Composition: aqueous hydrophobic polymer dispersion with special additives
Color: milky white transparent
Density: around 1,04 kg/l
Working temperature: from +5 to +30°С
INCREASES ADHESION TO THE BASIS
REDUCES WATER ABSORPTION
INCREASES CRACK RESISTANCE
ТУ У В.2.7-24.3–30554583-004-2002
Hygienic conclusion of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.