Emulsion “contact” №10
Addition of the emulsion “Artisan Emulsion Contact No. 10” in the mortar allows to increase their adhesion to the base, crack resistance, reduce water absorption, as well as the probability of leaching, increases the viability of the working composition. Contact emulsion can be used in almost all finishing and insulating mixtures; at the device of coatings from mortar mixtures, operated under conditions of static and dynamic loads; for the device of the contact layer between the base and the coating, increasing the adhesion between them; to fix the base.
PREPARATION OF THE SURFACE
Preparation of the base is carried out, according to СНиП 3.04.01-87 and ДБН В.2.6-22-2001. The basis for all types of coatings should be dry and durable, without visible damage. Unstable places must be removed and restored.
PERFORMANCE OF WORK
Work should be performed at a temperature of +5 to +30 ° C. The emulsion is diluted with pure water (temperature +15; + 25 ° C), observing the proportion prescribed for this application:
- application of cement plasters (in the ratio 1: 6);
- glue for mineral wadding and polystyrene plates (in the ratio 1: 4);
- adhesive with increased elasticity and adhesion on non-standard substrates (in the ratio 1: 4, 1: 3.5);
- solution for gluing ceramic and stone tiles for finishing fireplaces, stoves, warm floors (in a ratio of 1: 4, 1: 5);
- waterproof and durable seams of brick and masonry (in a ratio of 1: 6);
- correction of chipped concrete, repair of concrete structures. (in the ratio 1: 4 or 1: 3, to test empirically);
- for strengthening and impregnating porous and unstable bases of the floor and walls (in the ratio 1: 6).
Avoid contact with skin and mucous membranes. It is advisable to work in rubber gloves. In case of contact with the skin and eyes, rinse thoroughly with running water.
In a sealed container up to 12 months. Protect from frost.
The liquid is packaged in 5 and 10 liters.
Composition: aqueous hydrophobic polymer dispersion with special additives
Color: milky white
Density: around 1,04 kg/l
Working temperature: from +5 to +30°С
INCREASES RESISTANCE TO ALKALI INFLUENCE
INCREASES ADHESION TO THE BASIS
REDUCES WATER ABSORPTION
ТУ У В.2.7-24.3–30554583-004-2002
Hygienic conclusion of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine.